The Journal of Big Data: Theory and Practice (JBDTP) (ISSN 2692-7977) is an open access peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of high-quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of big data, AI and machine learning. The goal of this journal is to publish the latest contributions from academia, practitioners and industry to advance these fields. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, innovative case studies and tutorials are invited for publication.
Areas of interest include (but not restricted to):
• Theory and Foundational Issues
• Data Mining Methods
• Machine Learning Algorithms
• Knowledge Discovery Processes
• Application Issues
• Ethical, policy and economic aspects of big data, machine learning and AI
• Big data analytics and decision-making
The Journal of Big Data: Theory and Practice (JBDTP) publishes one volume per year, and accepted articles will be published online on a continuous basis.