Welcome to the Journal of Big Data: Theory and Practice (JBDTP)!
The JBDTP is the flagship journal of the New Jersey Big Data Alliance (NJBDA)
, a consortium of 16 New Jersey higher education institutions, Edge Inc, government and industry. This open-access peer-reviewed journal is devoted to the publication of high-quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of big data, AI and machine learning. Authors are invited to submit novel, high quality work that has neither appeared in, nor is under consideration for publication by other journals.
Areas of interest include (but not restricted to):
• Theory and Foundational Issues
• Data Mining Methods
• Machine Learning Algorithms
• Knowledge Discovery Processes
• Application Issues
• Ethical, policy and economic aspects of big data, machine learning and AI
• Big data analytics and decision-making